A diffuser is specially designed to spray a fine mist of essential oil of your choice into the air. This will remain suspended in the oil to the air for several hours. The diffuser spreads the oil without heating or burning, unlike candles or lamps aroma. The heating or combustion may provide beneficial therapeutic less oil and can even create toxins.A diffuser is a small device that uses diffusion to disperse essential oils. The Chakra Lands provides us varieties of essential oil diffuser, so you can choose according to your needs.
Image Source: Google
It has been known that the particular cold air diffusing essential oils can:
- Relieve headaches
- Reduce bacteria, mold and unpleasant odors
- Relax the body, a clear mind, and relieve tension
- Improve concentration, mental clarity and alertness
- Improve digestive function
- Improve hormonal balance
- Guidelines for Diffusing
Check the thickness of the oil. It is important that the oil is not too thick, otherwise plug the diffuser and make cleaning more difficult.
- You can start out your chosen oil for 15-30 minutes a day. But as you get used you will find more time for 1-2 hours daily.
- Place the top of the diffuser in the room will allow the fog to fall in the air and eliminate odors much better.